2010年12月19日星期日

Family day.

Everyone knows, Sat and Sun is my family.
yea,no excaption for last sat.
Dad fetch us to Ipoh Parade.
On the way,We are discuss where should we go to have our dinner.


At last,We choosed Kenny Rogers Roasters.

I ordered this. Chicken and Pasta meal.
quite Tasty.
especially the chicken =]




Here is my drink.
I wanna order green tea mint drink actually.
But I hate mint,you know.?
The taste is so nausea.yucks. I hate tat flavour.
So,remember tat and dont treat me with the mint flavour things.
Thankyou =]


5 Meals,
120.75! quite crazy man !



pls forgive me to do those stupid thing again. LOL xD

Stare on you.!




Dessert after the dinner.
Matcha Ice-Cream
eat more and more.
weight gain more and more also.


walk alone after my dinner.
shop again.



lips pain?






act cute xD






look at the fur fur vest .
Jeng right?
but i din't bought.
how sad you say.


Hey,ppls!
I'm suffer to my Christams Night Dress.
Any Comments?




没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...