2010年12月11日星期六

Dating day

Oh yea,here is the 1st time I update my blog in English.
Muahahah,I know my English is SUCKS~!
but I'm trying to improve =)

Okay,let's back to the topic.
I woke up at 8.am and prepared the materials
to make sandwiches
for my hubby as his breakfast.

9a.m I reached there,I means my hub' home.




The love shape cookies as his snack .

Hub's credit
Cute right?
When I tied up this hairstyle
He keep laughing,I don't know why.
Maybe it's so ugly or what?!
At last,I give up to tied this Japanese hair style .

The most nice pic on tat day.
My face freaking weird.sigh*



The turtle doll in his car.
Omfg,I hope I can hug this turtle to fall in sleep.



About 11 am,We reached there

I proposed to go Food and Tea.
Due to I miss their's Black Sesame Dumpling =)





Hub's drink,forgot what it called.



soup?
I think it should call clean water.
cause it was no any taste
Goshh!




Cheesy chicken wing








Messy table









Black sesame Dumpling♥




Two fatty couple spent rm40++ for their lunch+ breakfast.
Oh yeah~!
I admit I'm so glutton=P
That's why my bro always call me" fei poh"




Nice Watson produce.
It can help you remove your cosmetic easily.
3 pack is just rm5++
There are many flavour to choose.
I choosed this cause I love green tea flavour so much =)









The first Christmas Tree I saw in this year.
Nice and tall.
I love to see the decoration of Christmas tree
Especially those
light bulb,ribbon,present,bell
and others .



Idk why I cover my mouth .



At last,Hubby has bought me a new necklace frm De Garden .

I love it so much and much =)

Thankyou for your present,dear!

/\/\

That's all about my dating date.

Stay tune for my trip post =)

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...