2011年8月15日星期一

Mickey pig


quite special bread :D



Early in the last sunshine Sunday
I wore a mickey F.O.S tee
Hanging out with my hubby boy.



Big head pig

seems little bit like foreigner feel




My mickey ear

act as a rat


new make up style.
The shorter fake eyelashes with thin eyeliner
simply the best :D


We watched this movie on that day
A Hong Kong mix Malaysia movie
The comments about this movie were poor.
But it just a fact :S


couple sit again!
Early bird is just Rm12.00 per person.




Outfit of that day
wore new shoes which bought from mummy :D


I love this skirt so muchhH!
But the price tag make me downcast TT
It really expensive although it already 50% discount
What a sad case!!



Forgot the sad case.
Yeah,we went to had our lunch in the white-painted restaurant .
Which just located in front of Giordano
beside Nike and Adidas.
I forgot what its called -.-




Xin ying will love this type of pendant lights,I think ^^

say cheeseeee !

what a stupid face ^@^



camwhore non stop

we ordered set lunch which just cost
Rm 15.00 per set :D


Orange juice


Daily mushroom soup


Honey grill chicken chop

Hubby's Redang chicken chop



At last,I bought this eyeliner.
Rm23.90
Thanks hubby,heart you♥



没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...