2011年5月19日星期四

Something to tell

Oh yea,within an expected . Tomorrow is the last day of mid year examination.
Means that's, my sweet holidays will be coming very soon !
But!! I can't have a pretty snap in tmr noon.
What a sad case, sigh*
Know why?
Due to I've take part to be the cheerleader of Terengganu in Stadium on tmr night.
We go for there for the curricular activities point actually.
Unexpectedly,the teachers inform us we will got the extra money if we present to there.
Maybe God know I am in bankruptcy.
So, God trying to donate some money to me.
Heheees! Thanks God :)
Well, I just got the glass of week in pink colour just now! Happy like hell now!
Guess what's are so important on today?
?
?
?
Bingo! Today is I and my hubby boy one year and eight month anniversary.♥
Tsk Tsk!
Time pass really fast,agree?
Unconsciously,I've already belongs to him almost 2 year.
He treat me as his little Princess,darling,wifey and sweetheart.
He love me more than himself,more than his family.
He treat me as good as he could.
I really love him so much.
Although he is not romantic, but he is still my wonderful man .
HUbby boy,ILY

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...