2012年1月6日星期五

Wishlist 2012

Hey Guys :D
It's 2012 now.
Time flied really fast.
Weehee, everyone got theirs wish lists in new year.
I'm no exception. I got a lots of wish too :D


1. Outfits always is the MUST !!

2. Girls born to be shopaholic :D

3. I am officially 17 years old after my birthday on March.
So yea, I can get my car license!
I can drive to everywhere I want!!
I no need beg anyone to fetch me here and there.
I no need go tuition by taking the public bus :P
Mummy said she will bought a new Myvi for me.
I'm WAITING~~~!!
4. Final Exam=SPM
What a sad case when everyone turn to seventeen.FML :(
Cheers up guys! ><


5. The last year in secondary school.
I think I will cry like hell in the last day in school before SPM start.
Our school do not have any graduation night.
【Malay school is like that one.This cannot!That Cannot. 】.
So, should we decide to have a buffet dinner
in hotel after the SPM examination,5 SC? :D






6.Hello! no lost world for this time. Ok? :P


7.Forgive & Forget. I like it :D
Be mature ! ^^
8.After SPM I will dye my hair, make it curl :D
Do it like a korean / Japnese! Heehee :P
9. I always wish to do.
I will visit the home for the aged and Orphanage this year.
I would donate money and food to them.


10. Went to Universal Orlando in US.
The Harry Potter Theme Park ><
Bro will oversea to US/ UK for study.
Hope I can go there when I visit him:P


11. Be a stylist girl :S
Must own a lots of new pretty stuff :P

12. After SPM too.
Genting+ KL+ Melaka
Penang+ Langkawi+Thailand?
Johor + Singapore?
OR follow me to Taiwan :D
Where? Where? Hehe


13. Outdoor photo shooting? :P


14. In this year, all I need is A.
Even apple,airplane but not for elephant xD


15. I never seen snow before. 【The real one, not the type of "snow " in genting or Kl】
Hope can achieve my wish in this year .

16. Smile and say cheese :D
Happy = healty



17.I don't wan DSLR.
But I want Samsung EX1 /Canon G12.
In particular there have a self-timer function in the camera :P
I means the screen can turn one.Somethings like video cam.


18. Yeah. This Apple I want :P
Ipone 5?
I have to look at my godfather will him
brought back from the United States: D


19. Taiwan Taiwan :D
Baby wait me ,k?

20. Wish my Family, Buddies, Babes, Doggie stay healthy always.
Even though the peoples around me.


The last one.
I Want MORE & MORE RILAKKUMA STUFF!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...